Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Twelves


!The Twelves are a production duo formed by J. Miguel and Luciano Oliveira hailing from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. I just recently discovered them (even though they've been sorta floating around the blog world for a while) and I must admit, I'm kinda bummed i just found out about them now. I love that electro pop/indie dance rock sound and it seems as though the The Twelves have nailed it on the head. They've been making noise with their M.I.A remix but it's their Asobi Seksu and Eriend Oye remixes that have me bugging out! Thank the lord there's more than just Baile Funk coming out of South America! Be on the lookout for more fire from these cats. They have a remix of New Young Pony Club's "Get Lucky" dropping soon. Here's the goods!

Asobi Seksu - Thursday (The Twelves Remix)

Eriend Oye - Sudden Rush (The Twelves Remix)

M.I.A - Boyz (The Twelves Remix)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sooo...is that to say that...uuuhhh, you don't LIKE baile funk?
:|