Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Random Rips Vol 1


Since im sort of known as the vinyl guy in the crew, (plus im the only one not lazy enough to actually rip these old things - haha cheap shot y'all) Im going to start doing a by-weekly post of rare vinyl rips from my collection. All kinds of music will be included, and these will be guaranteed gems!

For Volume 1, i figured id try to cover something different than whats up on here right now. We've posted way too much bmore, hiphop, and mashups already (barf!) so im going to switch it up and post a great house record. My brother and I used to rock this one all the time - this is an absolute floor starter. How can you not go wrong with a Patrice Rushen sample right? Plus it has a great minimal remix from Alan Braxe on it. Heres both versions. Ladies will thank you!

I Feel Good Things For You (Original Mix)

I Feel Good Things For You (Alan Braxe 1 Remix)

3 comments:

DJ B.Cause said...

Thanks fam!

One of these days I gotta make a post on my blog...haha yeah right :)

Neoteric said...

good lookin out!

Unknown said...

Hooooleeeeshit.
Have you been reading my mind?
I'm singing to the record "don't you know that IIIIII'VEEEE BEEEEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!!!"
Fuck this is such a glorious song.
Thank you!